Greetings from St Petersburg, FL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from St Petersburg, FL!

I have served in top management roles in academic medical centers, and regional healthcare systems. Later in my career, I was a business risk consultant in Marsh & McLennan's health care practice. Concurrently, I taught graduate courses in health management and health informatics. My first exposure to risk management came when I was tasked with the opening of the UMass Medical Center, and hired it's first Risk Manager-Guy Fragala. Currently, I serve on three health system boards, and design/teach a class entitled "Emerging Technologies Transforming Home Healthcare." My current passion is discovering technology solutions which enable seniors to maximize their independence.

Thanks Mike for becoming involved with the Forum and I look forward to your contributions. One of the long standing barriers and obstacles we have faced with trying to develop and implement effective safe patient handling and mobility programs is establishing a true commitment from senior leadership. With you knowledge and experience I hope that we may create some discussions where we can share some of your insights in this area. Also, we need to integrate new technology into the solutions we develop and with your current interests in this area I would like to see some discussions develop to explore application of new technologies.

Comment

Working...
    X